Sibson’s Third Quarter 2018 Trends report highlights key areas employers need to know.
You’ll learn about:
- How health care costs for diabetics compares to pre-diabetic and those who are neither,
- Changes in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018, including the accelerated closing of the “donut hole”;
- Increases in the Medicare Part D standard defined benefit and Retiree Drug Subsidy amounts;
- Recent government guidance on the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act, and
- Sibson’s summary of Affordable Care Act dollar amounts and percentages.
You will also learn about strategies plan sponsors are using to manage their health plans, including:
- The growing popularity of reference-based pricing (RBP) to help lower costs, and
- The use of pre-negotiated bundled rates for certain surgery benefits.