Sibson’s Second Quarter 2018 Trends report highlights key areas employers need to know.
You’ll learn about strategies plan sponsors are using to manage their health plans, including:
- The use of “pay-to-shop” approaches to non-emergency procedures,
- Point-of-sale rebate arrangements to allow employers to share rebates for eligible drugs with members, and
- Discovering the root causes for high-cost claimants, who represent 31 percent of total spending.
You’ll also learn about:
- A Continuing Resolution that delays or suspends several Affordable Care Act taxes that directly affect employer-sponsored plans,
- The New Tax law that overhauls the Internal Revenue Code,
- The timeline for the removal of Social Security numbers from Medicare ID cards, and
- Updates to Sibson’s ACA Dollar Amounts and Percentages Chart.