Segal Group's Communications Practice Receives Multiple Awards
New York (7/23/14) —
Communications work created for client organizations by The Segal Group has received several national honors over the past two months.
Segal Communications received APEX Awards - a leading international awards program recognizing creative excellence in the communication field - and Communicator Awards, sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts to recognize the best work across the communications industry.
Specific awards include:
- APEX Grand Award (highest distinction) and Communicator Award of Distinction for the State of Delaware: Open Enrollment 2013 – Animated Video. Segal creatively used animation toeducate employees about the health plans offered the State offered during open enrollment.
- APEX Award of Excellence for Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi, LLP – Retirement Income Statement. Segal developed a personalized benefits statement to encourage plan participants to plan for retirement by illustrating potential income from multiple sources at four projected retirement ages.
- Communicator Award of Excellence (highest distinction)for L-3 – How to Choose a Medical Plan – Animated Video. Segal created an ongoing series of brief benefits-related videos to describe the organization’s medical plan options including tips for employees for how to choose the best plan for their needs.
- Communicator Award of Distinction for L-3 – How to Choose a Beneficiary – Animated Video. Also part of the ongoing series of brief benefits-related videos, this video explained the importance of keeping beneficiary designations up-to-date.
- Communicator Award of Distinction for L-3 – How to Talk With Your Doctor – Animated Video. Another part of the series, this video discussed the importance of open and honest discussions between patient and doctor including tips to ensure clear, effective communications.
* * *
The Segal Group (www.segalgroup.net) is a private, employee-owned consulting firm headquartered in New York and with nearly 1,000 employees throughout the U.S. and Canada. Members of The Segal Group include: Segal Consulting, Sibson Consulting, Segal Select Insurance Services, Inc., and Segal Rogerscasey. In 2014, The Segal Group is celebrating the 75th anniversary of its founding by Martin E. Segal.
Share this page