Communications work created for client organizations by The Segal Group has received several national honors over the past two months.
Segal Communications received APEX Awards - a leading international awards program recognizing creative excellence in the communication field - and Communicator Awards, sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts to recognize the best work across the communications industry.
Specific awards include:
- APEX Grand Award (highest distinction) and Communicator Award of Distinction for the State of Delaware: Open Enrollment 2013 – Animated Video. Segal creatively used animation toeducate employees about the health plans offered the State offered during open enrollment.
- APEX Award of Excellence for Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi, LLP – Retirement Income Statement. Segal developed a personalized benefits statement to encourage plan participants to plan for retirement by illustrating potential income from multiple sources at four projected retirement ages.
- Communicator Award of Excellence (highest distinction)for L-3 – How to Choose a Medical Plan – Animated Video. Segal created an ongoing series of brief benefits-related videos to describe the organization’s medical plan options including tips for employees for how to choose the best plan for their needs.
- Communicator Award of Distinction for L-3 – How to Choose a Beneficiary – Animated Video. Also part of the ongoing series of brief benefits-related videos, this video explained the importance of keeping beneficiary designations up-to-date.
- Communicator Award of Distinction for L-3 – How to Talk With Your Doctor – Animated Video. Another part of the series, this video discussed the importance of open and honest discussions between patient and doctor including tips to ensure clear, effective communications.
* * *
The Segal Group (www.segalgroup.net) is a private, employee-owned consulting firm headquartered in New York and with nearly 1,000 employees throughout the U.S. and Canada. Members of The Segal Group include: Segal Consulting, Sibson Consulting, Segal Select Insurance Services, Inc., and Segal Rogerscasey. In 2014, The Segal Group is celebrating the 75th anniversary of its founding by Martin E. Segal.