Key Health Care News
Sibson’s 2017 Fourth Quarter Trends report highlights key areas plan sponsors need to know.
You’ll learn about:
- Key findings of our 21st annual health plan cost trend survey,
- New Medicare Beneficiary Identifiers replacing Social Security numbers on Medicare ID cards,
- Guidance and comment requests on aspects of the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act,
- Increases in Medicare Part D standard defined benefit and Retiree Drug Subsidy amounts, and
- Inflation-adjusted maximum annual contribution amounts for HSAs and HDHPs.
You will also learn about these strategies plan sponsors are using to manage their health plans, including:
- Carving out usage of imaging and diagnostic services, and
- Strategically implementing programs to assist in early detection of diabetes.
Previous issues from 2014 through Third Quarter 2017 are available on the Trends Archive page.