Key Health Care News
Segal’s Third Quarter 2017 Trends publication highlights key areas plan sponsors need to know.
You’ll learn about:
- Legislation regarding the repeal of the Affordable Care Act (ACA),
- Required preventive services under the Affordable Care ActACA,
- Increases in Medicare Advantage (MA) enrollment, and
- Trends in specialty drugs.
You will also learn about these strategies plan sponsors are using to manage their health plans, including:
- Covering statins for qualified adults,
- Using data-mining to identify abusive out-of-network billing schemes, and
- Installing on-site clinics to gain better control of primary care.
Previous issues from 2014 through First Quarter 2017 are available on the Trends page.