Key Health Care News
Sibson’s First Quarter 2018 Trends report highlights key areas employers need to know.
You’ll learn about:
- An announcement by the IRS giving an automatic 30-day extension for providing 2017 Forms 1095-B or 1095-C to individuals,
- Compliance requirements for employers that sponsor health and welfare (and retirement) plans covered in the 2018 Reporting & Disclosure Calendar for Benefit Plans, and
- The latest executive actions on health care.
You will also learn about strategies employers are using to manage their health plans, including:
- Continuing to dispense generic anti-hypertensive drugs in light of the increase in the number of patients who may be candidates for hypertension drug therapy, and
- Using care-coordination/integration programs to bridge communications between behavioral health and medical providers with the increase in out-of-network utilization for mental health/substance use disorders.
Previous issues from 2014 through Fourth Quarter 2017 are available on the Trends Archive page.